Sale Sold out
Regular price $31.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Cleaning Your Jewelry
- We suggest using either a non-abrasive jewelry cleaner or mild soap and water on your metal jewelry. Always make sure to wipe off with water and dry your jewelry completely after cleaning.
- Do not use any products that contain alcohol, this can ruin the finish.
- If your jewelry is really tarnished, you can use a mix of baking soda, lemon juice and water. Scrub it on with a soft cloth or toothbrush, wipe off, and dry.
After cleaning, you can buff your jewelry with a soft cloth to give it a nice finish.
Storage & Preservation
- Don’t wear your metal jewelry in the shower or swimming. Water can be very harsh on metals.
- Avoid storing brass and gold-plated jewelry in the bathroom or humid environments. Humidity is very bad for metals and will cause them to tarnish.
- To store your metal jewelry, wrap each piece in soft fabric and store in an airtight bag. Try to store each piece separately so that different materials don’t scratch one another.